Dynamics 365 Business Central and LS Express Partner
We are truly passionate about Dynamics 365 Business Central and our expertise puts businesses at the top of their game
Memorli, founded by Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central professionals, has been delivering Microsoft ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and cloud solutions to the financial services and retailers market for over 15 years.
The expertise of our team has been tried and tested on hundreds of projects we have completed over the years. We believe that Dynamics 365 Business Central is the solution that will take your business to the top of its game.
Our retail and ERP solutions are sold and supported by Memorli and Microsoft Partners worldwide.
"We love doing great work for our clients"
At Memorli we specialize in three main areas:
“Consulting Is More Than Giving Advice” (Allan P.O. Williams, Sally Woodward, 1997)
Our approach at Memorli is not only to advise but to meet and surpass the expectations set out in our strategy.
Our consulting process:
• providing information to the client
• suggesting a solution strategy
• carrying out a full diagnosis and further improving the solution strategy
• providing recommendations based on the diagnosis
• assisting the client in the implementation of the recommended solutions
• collaborating on the solution (in accordance with the proposed timeline)
• facilitating client learning (to resolve future problems)
• helping the client to improve organizational effectiveness continuously
Our team will work to the specific requirements of your business and gather all the necessary information during interviews and workshops with your key team members. After this stage is completed, the Development Team will draw up a bespoke business solution.
We are fully committed to our clients and will continue to offer assistance beyond the Consultancy and Development stages.
D365BC Quick Start Program
Dynamics 365 Business Central is more than an accounting package. It is a complete business management solution that can be implemented in just 1 week.
The Quick Start solution is the ideal foundation for your team to get familiar with the necessary knowledge on how Dynamics 365 Business Central will help address your specific business requirements.
The implementation process is simple. We will work closely with your team in order to determine exactly what you need the system to achieve for you. After setting up your new Dynamics 365 Business Central solution, we will then provide your team with the necessary training so that they will be able to utilize the system to its full advantage.
Planning and Implementation Processes
1. Identify the business objectives and create an action plan based on these goals
2. Setup of the Dynamics 365 Business Central system
3. Training of the team in the utilization of the Dynamics 365 Business Central system
Our D365BC Quick Start Dynamics 365 Business Central SAAS package solution is available from £6 per user per month and can be implemented from £3,000*.
This package will include the following activities:
Getting you up and running with the basic Dynamics 365 Business Central functionality within the Starter Pack including:
Sales & Purchase Order Processing
Cash & Bank Management for between 1 and 10 users
Migrating/importing predefined customer and supplier records with open balances
Delivering basic training to help your team to get the maximum benefit from Dynamics 365 Business Central
1. Envestnet Yodlee Bank Feeds
2. One Power BI standard Content Pack embedded to One Role Center
3. Setup your Business Inbox in Outlook (office 365 required)
4. Setup email (office 365 required)
5. Setup email logging (office 365 required)
6. Microsoft Pay or WorldPay Payments Standard extensions (active account with Payment Providers is needed)
This service is offered in the following 14 countries:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, and Finland.
*Any customisations to the above packages will incur an additional cost